Ba Ba Guesthouse Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement 4th July 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to look at our web page and hopefully you will visit us soon.
If for any reason the Government re-introduce the lockdown of our business at a later date we reserve the right to cancel any bookings.
If you have an existing booking or make a new booking our standard Terms & apply. If you fall ill with Covid-19 or any other condition a charge will be made in accordance with our Cancellation Policy. We would strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover the cost of your visit.
We would ask if you feel unwell prior to your arrival with us you follow Government guidelines and do not travel.
If we can be of any assistance or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01244 315047.
The team at Ba Ba Guesthouse have always put cleanliness and health & safety at the forefront and during the time of the Covid-19 pandemic even more than ever.
Procedures in place include:
- We have enhanced our cleaning beyond our usual high standards and will maintain a high level of hand cleanliness and hygiene. Also, we will be cleaning and sanitising all key areas of the Guesthouse on a regular basis, these will include door handles, light switches, hand rails and any other touch points all in accordance to Government guidelines. Linen will be laundered above 60 degrees C.
- We will have hand sanitiser and anti bac wipes and key points round the guesthouse for guests and visitors to use.
- We will endeavour to enable social distancing between guests and staff where practically possible and would ask if you are leaving a room to enter a common area you give way to whoever is already in the common area.
- Staff provided with PPE equipment and to wear face coverings
- If you wish to discuss any procedures we have implemented please don’t hesitate in speaking to us
Various safety steps implemented.
- Hand Sanitising – Hand sanitiser has been placed around the guesthouse in key areas, porch
entrance, dining room and reception.
- Social Distancing – We are requesting social distancing where possible round the guesthouse common areas and ask if you are entering common areas give way to people already in that area.
- Staff Hygiene, PPE and Cleanliness – We will be wearing face covering during breakfast service and following Government guidelines for hand cleaning.
- Disinfecting and Cleaning – Many decorative items have been temporarily removed to add to your safety and enable thorough cleaning. We will be using EU standard BS EN14476, BS EN1276 & BS EN 13697 sanitiser regularly throughout the guesthouse and there will be high quality wipes available for guests to use as and when they feel necessary.
- Check In – We will sanitise keys when returned at checkout and before a new guest checks in. Social distancing will be maintained during check in and we will direct you to your room.
- Contact & Communication – During your stay instead of visiting reception there are a series of online methods of contacting us including WhatsApp, e-mail, SMS texting, MSN Messenger and if you need to talk to us just phone.
- Your Room – All rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised using EU standard sanitisers. Many decorative items have been temporarily removed for your safety and easy access to keep surface sanitised. Laundry is done in-house at 60 degrees C. All glasses and remote controls will be cleaned & sanitised and put into hygiene bags. Doors and windows will be kept open as much as possible to allow air flow.
- Breakfast – We are asking guests to pre-order breakfast the evening before in an effort to minimise contact. We will also monitor how many guest will be having breakfast and we may need to limit the number of people in the dining room at any one time. We will try and accommodate you as quickly as possible. We will be serving breakfast to you and there will be no self service buffet.
- Checkout and Farewell – We understand you may leave without any contact with ourselves and we politely ask that you leave your key at reception and ensure payment has been made. Our aim is to make you as comfortable & safe as possible in these strange times and hope you understand why we have made some changes and we look forward to seeing you at the Ba Ba again in the future.
June & Bill Smith